Online Buyback - Sell your books at your convenience.
Click image to sell your books!
Bookstore Buyback Policy
Our policy is to buy every book we possibly can, offering you as much as we can. The following information will explain how the process of book buyback works:
1. Books that have been ordered by professors for the next term, are needed for store stock, and were originally purchased in the bookstore, will be purchased up to 1/2 the purchase price during our end of term buyback.
2. The quantity of books needed for any given class varies from term to term. The bookstore will only buy back up to 1/2 the purchase price the quantity needed for the upcoming term. When that need if filled, the wholesale value will be offered, if one exists. The wholesale value is determined by the used book and wholesale companies, based on the national demand for the book. Some books do not have a resale value and will not be purchased.
3. Books that have been replaced by a new edition will not be purchased. If you have the 1st edition of a book, and the 2nd edition is available, you have an old edition and it will not be purchased.
4. Damaged books, or books in poor condition, will not be bought. The includes missing or loose pages, broken bindings, water damage, or excessive writing.
5. Professors, not the bookstore, determine which books are used for classes. Professors are responsible for notifying the bookstore of their book selection in a timely fashion. The bookstore can only work with the information we have at the time of buyback.
6. Credit from buyback will first be applied to any past due outstanding student account greater than $200. If the student account balance is under $200, the student will receive cash in return for their textbooks bought during buyback.